Leading in an Evolving Contracts Environment
Time & Location
About the Event
FREE TO ALL NCMA MEMBERS - Register Here!
Our San Gabriel Valley Chapter President Tom Koponen will be Co-leading this event. Be sure to tune in!
Abstract: As contract professionals it is important to understand and apply the leadership characteristics that are needed in today’s evolving acquisition workforce. Ultimately, a leader’s success level is predicated on their ability to make difficult emotional and technical decisions in real time. This webinar will help you understand that your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is just as important as Technical Intelligence (IQ) in order to reach goals and build strong relationships.
- William Randolph, THINK Acquisition LLC
- Tom Koponen, CFCM, Subcontracts Manager, Facilities Subcontracts Acquisition, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Take advantage of unique opportunities in your contracting work environment to develop strong emotional intelligence.
- Recognize the importance of strengthening your EQ to complement your IQ.
- Develop key leadership characteristics that illustrate high EQ.
CMBOK Competency: 1.0, Leadership
Credits: Participants earn 1.5 CPE/CLP credits
Intended Audience: Contract management professionals
Level of Difficulty: All levels
The recording will be made available to NCMA members shortly after the live webinar.