Annual Golf Event and Fundraiser (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
• Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
• Location: Brookside Golf Course, Pasadena, CA – C.W. Koiner, Course 1
• Time: 12:00 pm shotgun start
• Price is $55 per golfer and will include green fees, cart fees and unlimited range balls
o After May 31st, price will increase to $65.
• Fundraiser supports NCMA’s Contract Management Leadership Development Programs
• There will be a Free Networking Event to follow at 5:00 pm for golfers AND all other NCMA members and friends. You do not need to golf to attend this networking event. Be on the lookout for more information about the networking event!
How it works:
Gather a group of 4 golfers. Register individually or together as a team by following the link below. Awards will be given for the lowest team score, closest to the pin, and the longest drive.
• Only two riders & two bags per golf cart. All participants must observe the safety rules printed in the cart, and must drive prudently as course conditions allow.
• Each participant must have a set of clubs and may rent clubs from the Golf Shop.
• Participants are to keep up with the group in front of them.
• Dress Code: Polo style shirt, sweater, slacks/shorts/capris/skorts, golf shoes. No denim.
• Children under the age of 7 are not allowed on the golf course at any time.
- Golfer Ticket$65$650$0
- Eagle Sponsorship$50$500$0
- Birdie Sponsorship$100$1000$0
- Albatross Sponsorship$150$1500$0